Learn Computer Science online to start a new career, 85% employment rate
About the startup
Mate academy is a coding school that runs 4-month full-time online courses in exchange for a portion of post-grad salary. Mate academy covers front-end, full-stack web development, Java, QA, and UX/UI Design, and has a 90% placement rate among alumni.
About the team
The founders of Mate academy Roman Apostol, Anna Apostol and Max Lysak believe that direct interest in the students' outcomes enhances the quality of education. Roman has 14 years of experience in software development, including a leading position at Google, and being one of the co-founders and CTO of Preply.com.
Office and Remote
Currently, we are looking for a full-time Sales Manager in a product company Mate academy.
Mate academy is an EdTech startup whose mission is to help 1 million people around the world learn to code. We cover front-end, full-stack web development, Java, QA, and UX/UI Design, and have a 90% placement rate among alumni.
The main product is a learning platform. Since 2022, the team has entered the international market. 2,000+ graduates have already landed their first IT job. In just 4 months, free of charge until employment.
- experience in telephone sales (B2C);
- fluent Ukrainian;
- analytical mind, responsibility, attention to detail, systematic.
Will be a plus:
- English is above average.
What you will do:
- telephone sales of our educational courses;
- support for online chats with customers;
- work with CRM system;
- offer ideas to improve the quality of negotiations and increase conversions.
What we offer:
- a cool mission to help thousands of people become programmers;
- corporate culture is similar to Google, without bureaucracy;
- an ambitious young team that will always support;
- free corporate English (2 times a week);
- full-time employment (9.00 - 18.00, or 10.00 - 19.00);
- unlimited paid vacation and sick leave.