Learn Computer Science online to start a new career, 85% employment rate
About the startup
Mate academy is a coding school that runs 4-month full-time online courses in exchange for a portion of post-grad salary. Mate academy covers front-end, full-stack web development, Java, QA, and UX/UI Design, and has a 90% placement rate among alumni.
About the team
The founders of Mate academy Roman Apostol, Anna Apostol and Max Lysak believe that direct interest in the students' outcomes enhances the quality of education. Roman has 14 years of experience in software development, including a leading position at Google, and being one of the co-founders and CTO of Preply.com.
Office and Remote
Currently, we are looking for a Sales manager which will strengthen our team.
Why go to Mate academy:
1. We provide free and quality training, paid only after employment
2. Support and consultation even after training
3. Mentoring and value networks, which makes the dissemination of experience even more effective
Our team has created a truly innovative approach to learning!
Today, more than 1,500 young specialists successfully use the knowledge acquired from us. So we are growing fast and looking for a Sales manager.
What you will do:
- telephone sales;
- support for online chats with customers;
- work with CRM system;
- offer ideas to improve the quality of negotiations and increase conversions.
- experience in telephone sales (at least insignificant);
- fluency in Ukrainian and Russian;
- responsibility, attention to detail, systematic.
It will be a plus:
- english at intermediate level and above.
What we offer:
- a cool mission to help thousands of people become programmers;
- no bureaucracy;
- work directly with the company's founders (experience in Google);
- free English classes;
- lunches at the expense of the company;
- an ambitious young team that will always support;
- paid leave;
- well-equipped cozy office in the city center.