Mobile apps to learn English, 5M downloads since 2019
About the startup
Basenji Apps produces high-quality mobile apps to teach kids and adults to speak English and spell words correctly. Education apps, such as BeeLingvo, Spelling Bee, and English Idioms, are tailored for the needs of specific category of learners. Well-being apps Breeze and Snoothy help users to to live a happy, healthy life and learn more about themselves in the meantime.
About the team
Basenji Apps' CEO & co-founder is Dzmitry Miskevich, who has been working in gaming industry sinse 2007, teamed up several passionate mobile apps users and tech enthusiasts. The team applies different approaches make their own impact on education and mental health.
iOS developer (Basenji Apps)
Currently, we are looking for a iOS developer for external (non-Genesis) product company — Basenji.
We develops mobile applications in the field of mental health for you and your loved ones to live a happy, healthy life and at the same time to learn more about yourself.
The company's products were rated “New Apps We Love” by Apple editors, and in just two year, Basenji's apps were downloaded over 15 million times with an average user rating of 4.6.
What you will do:
• development of new features;
• feature introduction, product support and development;
• constantly interact with the team to improve current products;
• ability to directly influence the product, discuss and suggest new features;
• ability to explore and integrate modern frameworks (like SwiftUI, StoreKit2, SPM);
• estimate hours accurately and complete tasks on time.
• work experience from 1 years;
• Swift 5;
• experience with Realm / CoreData;
• UIKit, Auto Layout, Frame Layout(using PinLayout or similar), Animations;
• GCD, Operation;
• experience with Git;
• experience with Cocoa pods and/or SPM.
Will be a plus:
• Unit testing.
What we offer:
• 100% remote: work where it suits you;
• flexible schedule;
• a real opportunity for career growth (we are growing rapidly and we consider our employees a priority);
• training and development from the first day and the entire period of work;
• an excellent team of like-minded people.