Mental Health Mobile Apps
About the startup
Basenji Apps produces high-quality mobile apps to teach kids and adults to speak English and spell words correctly. Education apps, such as BeeLingvo, Spelling Bee, and English Idioms, are tailored for the needs of specific category of learners. Well-being apps Breeze and Snoothy help users to to live a happy, healthy life and learn more about themselves in the meantime.
About the team
Basenji Apps' CEO & co-founder is Dzmitry Miskevich, who has been working in gaming industry sinse 2007, teamed up several passionate mobile apps users and tech enthusiasts. The team applies different approaches make their own impact on education and mental health.
Junior Frontend Developer
Currently, we are looking for a full-time Junoir Frontend Developer in a product company Basenji.
Basenji develops mobile applications in the field of mental health for you and your loved ones to live a happy, healthy life and at the same time to learn more about yourself.
The company's products were rated “New Apps We Love” by Apple editors, and in just two years, Basenji's apps were downloaded over 15 million times with an average user rating of 4.6.
• knowledge of JS, CSS, and HTML;
• solid knowledge of React, ES6;
• experience with REST API;
• experience with cross-platform and adaptive layouts for the latest browsers;
• the ability to use version control systems, in particular — Git.
Will be a plus:
• experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails (there is an opportunity to develop in this direction);
• knowledge of Webpack;
• experience with AWS.
What will you do:
• you will contribute to the development of a useful web project;
• investigate relevant technologies to improve front-end infrastructure;
• take part in decisions regarding project evolution;
• help test hypotheses and run A/B testing;
• set up third-party integrations;
• develop static/dynamic pages (plain HTML, React);
• cooperate with the coolest Product Managers, Designers, and Developers to solve user’s needs and pains;
• strengthen your expertise as a product-oriented specialist.
What do we offer:
• 100% remote: work where it suits you;
• flexible schedule;
• a real opportunity for career growth (we are growing rapidly and we consider our employees a priority);
• training and development from the first day and the entire period of work;
• an excellent team of like-minded people.