Mental Health Mobile Apps
About the startup
Basenji Apps produces high-quality mobile apps to teach kids and adults to speak English and spell words correctly. Education apps, such as BeeLingvo, Spelling Bee, and English Idioms, are tailored for the needs of specific category of learners. Well-being apps Breeze and Snoothy help users to to live a happy, healthy life and learn more about themselves in the meantime.
About the team
Basenji Apps' CEO & co-founder is Dzmitry Miskevich, who has been working in gaming industry sinse 2007, teamed up several passionate mobile apps users and tech enthusiasts. The team applies different approaches make their own impact on education and mental health.
FullStack Developer (Ruby, React)
Currently, we are looking for a full-time FullStack (Ruby, React) Developer in a product company - Basenji.
Basenji develops mobile applications in the field of mental health for you and your loved ones to live a happy, healthy life and at the same time to learn more about yourself.
The company’s products were rated “New Apps We Love” by Apple editors, and in just two years, Basenji’s apps were downloaded over 15 million times with an average user rating of 4.6.
• experience and knowledge of Ruby, Ruby on Rails;
• solid knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS;
• knowledge of React.js:
• experience with PostgreSQL.
Will be a plus:
• knowledge of Go;
• experience with AWS;
• good knowledge and experience with other UI frameworks;
• experience with Docker/Kubernetes.
What will you do:
• you will contribute to the development of a useful web project;
• support and improvement of existing services;
• investigate relevant technologies to improve front-end infrastructure;
• take part in decisions regarding project evolution;
• help test hypotheses and run A/B testing;
• set up third-party integrations;
• cooperate with the coolest Product Managers, Designers, and Developers to solve user’s needs and pains;
• strengthen your expertise as a product-oriented specialist.
What do we offer:
• 100% remote: work where it suits you;
• flexible schedule;
• a real opportunity for career growth (we are growing rapidly and we consider our employees a priority);
• training and development from the first day and the entire period of work;
• an excellent team of like-minded people.