Mental Health Mobile Apps
About the startup
Basenji Apps produces high-quality mobile apps to teach kids and adults to speak English and spell words correctly. Education apps, such as BeeLingvo, Spelling Bee, and English Idioms, are tailored for the needs of specific category of learners. Well-being apps Breeze and Snoothy help users to to live a happy, healthy life and learn more about themselves in the meantime.
About the team
Basenji Apps' CEO & co-founder is Dzmitry Miskevich, who has been working in gaming industry sinse 2007, teamed up several passionate mobile apps users and tech enthusiasts. The team applies different approaches make their own impact on education and mental health.
Currently, we are looking for a Product Designer for external product company — Basenji.
We develops mobile applications in the field of mental health for you and your loved ones to live a happy, healthy life and at the same time to learn more about yourself.
The company's products were rated “New Apps We Love” by Apple editors, and in just two year, Basenji's apps were downloaded over 15 million times with an average user rating of 4.6.
• knowledge of UX/UI research principles;
• previous experience with Figma or Sketch;
• understanding of Adobe PS/AE and Lottie animation/Json animation;
• good knowledge of mobile apps market;
• ability to work independently and meet deadlines;
• you are comfortable with working remotely.
What you will do:
• creating mobile apps interfaces from scratch;
• development of clickable UX prototypes;
• searching for product hypotheses together with the product team;
• analyzing the results of Product tests and UX studies, self-testing hypotheses.
What we offer:
• 100% remote: work where it suits you;
• flexible schedule;
• a real opportunity for career growth (we are growing rapidly and we consider our employees a priority);
• training and development from the first day and the entire period of work;
• an excellent team of like-minded people.