Social media content automation SaaS
PromoRepublic is a social media marketing platform designed to assist brands and marketing agencies in managing hundreds and even thousands of social pages. It empowers over 50,000 clients to distribute content, control their reputation, and collaborate with local partners effectively.
The company was co-founded by Max Pecherskyi, Mike Baranovskyi, and Val Grabko.
Pecherskyi brings a wealth of experience as a marketing and brand strategist with over 15 years in the field. Baranovskyi possesses over 10 years of expertise with a deep understanding of digital marketing. Grabko, a serial entrepreneur, has been involved in digital marketing and IT development for more than 15 years.
Customer Success Manager
Currently, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager in product company PromoRepublic.
PromoRepublic is a small but fast-growing team of 50+ people based around the world but primarily in Helsinki, London, New York and Kyiv. As it goes with early-stage business, everything needs doing and regardless of how organized we are (very!) you'll still encounter creative opportunities and construction sites: improved processes, playbooks, and workflows.
● develop strong customer relationships and serve in the role of trusted advisor to PromoRepublic customers;
● understand the client’s business priorities, objectives, success criteria, and marketing strategies as a de facto extension of their team;
● own client deliverable timelines, Mutual Success Plans, and Quarterly Business Reviews; map and control how the customer is using PromoRepublic to achieve their goals;
● work closely with our cross-functional teams ensuring client feedback is understood and prioritized into the product roadmap;
● analyze lifecycle metrics and provide execution of onboarding, enablement, adoption, and retention plays thru both internal and external resources;
● identify and execute on renewal and upsell opportunities for assigned accounts, and mitigate churn risk across customer portfolio to ensure company gross retent on rates are achieved;
● manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and expectations of Enterprise clients;
● other tasks and duties as defined.
● 4+ years experience in SaaS customer success, key account management, project management or a similar role;
● history in a technology company or a strong digital marketing background;
● experience working with U.S. mid-market to enterprise level customers;
● college degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
● proven history of exceeding sales, customer success goals and building champions relationships with the various stakeholders;
● comfortable handling a mixed portfolio of accounts, with mid-to senior stakeholders simultaneously;
● solution-oriented mindset, strong analytical, problem-solving skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness;
● unparalleled organizational, prioritization, collaboration, and communication skills;
● ability to manage multiple relationships at once and a passion for customer happiness;
● proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment;
● motivated, tenacious, and resourceful team player who is eager to learn.
● working in an international Marketing startup with a team distributed around the globe
● competitive salary;
● health insurance;
● Five-Weeks Paid Holidays;
● fast-paced and growing startup in the stage of going upmarket;
● opportunity to make a difference and implement your ideas;
● open remote work policy.