Top-rated apps for kids to learn to count, read, and speak in English
About the startup
IntellectoKids is an EdTech startup for preschoolers from the US, Canada, LATAM, and Nordic countries which grew into an ecosystem of apps and raised two funding rounds within less than 3 years after the launch. Products are translated into 30+ languages and stays in the top 10 on the Apple App Store (Kids 5 & Under category) in 40 countries.
About the startup
The co-founders of IntellectoKids Andrey Kondratyuk and Mike Kotlov have three children each. They built the product based on their EdTech experience and own need as parents for high-quality educational content for preschoolers. The IntellectoKids team comprises specialists and methodologists across the globe.
Senior User Acquisition Manager
Office and Remote
Currently, we are looking for a Senior User Acquisition Manager - a person who can bring some new experience to the team to help us successfully promote and monetize our mobile apps worldwide.
- buying traffic on iOS and Google apps through Facebook Ads through various funnels
- an active collaboration with the creative team
- an active collaboration with the Growth Manager
~ 5 years of experience in purchasing traffic for mobile applications, at least 1 year as Senior UA / Traffic Manager
- strong knowledge of Facebook Ads, experience in buying traffic to mobile applications monetized through subscriptions, with stable budgets from $10,000 / day/app
- successful experience in buying traffic for new types of funnels - SKAN, pre-landers, selling subscriptions through the website
- experience with Tableau (or Power BI)
- good English
Will be a plus:
- knowledge of Google Ads and/or video networks (Unity, ironSource)
- experience working on a project monetized through subscriptions
What do we offer:
- relocation to Cyprus after probation period (required condition)
- the opportunity to become part of the best team in the mobile EdTech segment