Top-rated apps for kids to learn to count, read, and speak in English
About the startup
IntellectoKids is an EdTech startup for preschoolers from the US, Canada, LATAM, and Nordic countries which grew into an ecosystem of apps and raised two funding rounds within less than 3 years after the launch. Products are translated into 30+ languages and stays in the top 10 on the Apple App Store (Kids 5 & Under category) in 40 countries.
About the startup
The co-founders of IntellectoKids Andrey Kondratyuk and Mike Kotlov have three children each. They built the product based on their EdTech experience and own need as parents for high-quality educational content for preschoolers. The IntellectoKids team comprises specialists and methodologists across the globe.
Senior Growth Manager
Office and Remote
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Growth Manager - a person who can ensure stable profitable growth of IntellectoKids mobile applications, fixing in the top 5 Grossing in the Kids 5 & Under category in all key markets. As a Senior Growth Manager you will be responsible for driving revenue and profitability growth of our mobile applications.
- creation of a roadmap of monetization features to achieve ARPU and ROMI KPIs
- planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of the results of monetization experiments
- product economics modeling
- monitoring and analysis of the competitors
- 5 years of experience as a Growth Manager or Product Marketing Manager (of which it is acceptable if part of the experience (2-3 years) was in the role of an analyst, and the rest in the role of Growth Manager or Product responsible for monetization)
- alternatively, 2-3 years of experience at a top consulting firm (McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Kearney) with strong promotion track-record
- experience in working on a project monetized through subscriptions - deep knowledge of this type of monetization, successful experience in building/improving subscription funnels through experiments
- understanding how the economy/profitability/payback of a mobile application on subscriptions is estimated/modeled
- experience with Amplitude and Tableau
- good English
Will be a plus:
- experience with Android applications
- experience with mobile applications monetized through advertising
What do we offer:
- relocation to Cyprus after probation period (required condition)
- the opportunity to become part of the best team in the mobile EdTech segment